Registration is now open!
To apply for the M.Sc. Petroleum Geoscience Program, you must apply (1) online at www.register.gradchula.com and (2) using application form (DOC or PDF). Application closes on 8th May 2020. Please read guideline for the online application system.
When completing the application form, you must send it along with the following documents to our office.
- A completed application form (DOC or PDF)
- A copy of official transcript (English version only)
- A copy of identification card (for Thai citizen)
- A copy of individual passport (for Foreigner) has to be valid at least 2 year prior to the application date
- One of recent 1″x 1″ photograph taken no longer than six months prior to the application date
- Two letters of recommendation in the sealed envelope (or mail separately)
- A copy of CU-TEP score or TOEFL or IELTS.
According to the latest announcement of the Chulalongkorn University Academic Testing Center, if you are affected by the CU-TEP test postponement, please let us know. You can continue your registration process. We allow you to send your CU-TEP test result later.
- The receipt of application fee (Download Application Fee Form)
M.Sc. Petroleum Geoscience Program, Room#233,
Department of Geology, Faculty of Science
254 Phyathai Road, Patumwan, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand.
(Attn: Mrs Nattamon Pailoplee)
We can process your application more quickly if you upload scanned copies of the above documents to email@example.com. This is highly recommended.
Apply for scholarships?
You must complete your registration for the M.Sc. Program before the deadline (see above). When all documents are received, you can just inform us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). No additional documents required. Interview process and final decision will be made in May 2020. Please visit “Tuition Fee & Scholarships” for eligibility requirements.